Description of Company/Services
-Air Duct - Clean ducts by brushing individual vents and remove debris using a 4 Stage HEPA filer industrail grade machine
- Sanitizing - Kills dust mites, bacteria and germs present in the ducts to imrpove the air quality
- Mold Treatment - Kills microbial growth in the ducts and improves air quality. This is particularly helpful for people who may suffer from Asthama and Allergies
-Air Duct Sealant - Helps to prevent future accumulation of dust and debris in the ducts
-UV Lighting - Ultraviolet germicidal disinfection is a proven and cost-effective method to kill mold, viruses, bacteria, and other disease carrying microorganisms
-High Efficiency Life Time Filter - Extends the cleanliness and efficiency of your system. The filters are washable and lasts a lifetime
-Dry Vent Cleaning - Reduces Fire Hazard caused by lint built up in the ducts
- System Cleaning - Oneof the most contaminated area of the HVAC unit is often the system itself. It is important to have the blower motor and AC coil cleaned along with the ducts to make sure the entire system free of of all dirt, debris, mold, etc
- Basic Steam Cleaning - Also known as Hot water extraction method of cleaning, this is the cleaning method recommended by carpet manufacturers. This is best suited for lightly soiled carpets and as maintenance cleaning.
- Deep Cleaning - A three step deep cleaning that is ideal for heavily soiled carpets and high traffic areas. It will also remove most spots and stains. The hard to remove spots and stains may require additional spot cleaning
- Spot Treatment - For hard to remove spots and stains
- Pet Odor Treatment - Removes odor caused by pets
- Tick & Flee Treatment - For killing Ticks and Flees
- Sanitization - Kills germs and bacteia and makes the carpet healthier
- Teflon Protection - Prevents carpets from getting stains in the future
HARD SURFACE CLEANING ( Tile & Grout, Marble, Stone & Concrete)
- High Pressure Cleaning - Using one of the most powerful machine in combination with 365 deg steam, this helps to remove most dirt and grime on the hard Surface
- Sealant- Applying sealant protects the grout from future staining
- Regouting - Remove and replace exisitng grouts
RESTORATION (Mold Remediation, Water Damage, Crawl Space)
- Mold Remediation - Remove exisitng mold and prevent future mold growth
- Water Damage - Restore areas damaged by water or flood
- Vapor Barrier - Install Vapor barrier in crawl space to prevent moisture getting into the space
VClean is a Plus Provider
* Self-reported by Service Provider and unverified by Service Alley
Licensed / Credentialed? Yes
Licensed in Maryland, DC, Virginia, Delaware & Pennsylvania
Insured / Bonded? Yes
2 Million Dollar liability Insurance
Free Estimates? Yes
24 Hour / Emergency Service? Yes
Hours of Operation Mon - Fri: 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Sat & Sun: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Closed on all major holidays
Forms of Payment
- Credit cards
Locations / Address
Share this Service Provider with your friends.
VClean did an excellent job on my home carpet. I had a high traffic area, which I paid additional for them to treat and clean. My carpet looked almost brand new when they completed the job. The technicians were professional and courteous. I would use again and highly recommend.
– Sonseeahray A.
I had my carpets steam-cleaned. Words of caution--Be careful of the up-sale to additional services. Note that the "pre-conditioning" is per room. Pay close attention to what you sign. Cleaning seemed a little too fast from my past experience with steam cleaning carpets.
– Jeffery V.
This review is for carpet cleaning: I got the basic cleaning package. The tech called early to make sure it was okay for him to arrive. He was courteous, funny, and professional. I wasn't expecting miracles on my carpet. There are still stains, but overall it smells and looks a bit brighter. I had no problem leaving my place and running some errands while he cleaned. When he was finished he gave me a call and I came home to a job well done. I think a lot of the comments are people who expected brand new looking carpets. Unless you are willing to pay for deep cleaning, you are going to get what you paid for.
– Kate G.
Absolutely the worst company I've ever worked with. Complete scam job. They came to clean our ducts and then told us we had an extremly severe mold problem and were putting our daughter's life in danger because of it. They demanded we pay $1,000 for mold treatment and refused to clean the system if we didn't pay for it. We, of course, said no and obtained a second opinion from multiple other reputable duct cleaners. In the end we hired a highly regarded duct cleaning service to come do the job for less then a third of what Vlcean demand. And the mold? Nothing more than what is commonly found in a dirty duct system. Thank goodness Service Alley is decent and refunded our money.
– SARAH P.