Subscribe to The Service Alley Deal email for FREE
Want to get notified whenever we have a great new deal on home services?
We offer deals for 50% off (or more) in categories such as:
- House cleaning
- Lawn care
- HVAC service
- Gutter cleaning
- and many, many more…
Just enter your information into the form above.
Deal from Mr. Handyman of Metropolitan Washington
$127 for two hours of handyman services
This deal is no longer available for purchase
Busy schedules can make both major and minor home repairs hard to get to, until your growing "To Do" list just looks overwhelming and unmanageable. Where do you start? How about letting Mr. Handyman solve all your home repair headaches? Professional, safe, reliable and on-time, every time -- that's their guarantee. Mr. Handyman completes all major and minor home repairs in a quick, efficient manner, making your "To Do" list manageable.
This deal from Mr. Handyman gets you two hours of their licensed and fully-insured services for half of what they normally charge -- that's $127 instead of $254. So, whether it's installing a new sink, patching a wall, laying some tile, fixing a light switch or even putting in a pet door, buying this deal will help you scratch things off your "To-Do" list. So, drop that hammer; let Mr. Handyman help.
The Fine Print…
• Please check service area map below prior to purchase
• Residential locations only
• All services are confidential
• Voucher includes two hours at a discount. Additional time can be scheduled at the regular rate.
• Voucher is for labor only -- materials are extra
• Only one voucher is allowed per household
• No cash value
• Not valid with any other promotion
• Tax not included
• No refunds; all sales are final
• Deal is only available when purchased here on Service Alley
• Voucher expires on Oct. 11, 2011
• Please contact Mr. Handyman for all service & scheduling questions
• Please contact Service Alley for all purchasing questions & issues -- firstname.lastname@example.org
This number will connect you directly to the provider and will let them know that you used Service Alley to find them.
Favorited by 36 Consumers
What others are saying…
– Robby S.
The Service Alley deal was awesome. The handyman who came to my house was fast, friendly, cleaned up after himself, and matched his estimate - even when things didn't go exactly as planned.
– Daryn N.