Subscribe to The Service Alley Deal email for FREE
Want to get notified whenever we have a great new deal on home services?
We offer deals for 50% off (or more) in categories such as:
- House cleaning
- Lawn care
- HVAC service
- Gutter cleaning
- and many, many more…
Just enter your information into the form above.
Deal from Deck-Renew, LLC
LAST CHANCE! $249 to power wash AND seal 250 sq. ft. of decking
This deal is no longer available for purchase
LAST CHANCE -- DEAL EXPIRING!
Deck-Renew has been offering exceptional exceptional deck, patio, sunroom and fence services for more than 10 years. Their goal is to add the beauty and comfort of your home, and they're so confident in their services that they guarantee all of them.
In this deal, Deck-Renew will power wash & seal up to 250 sq. ft. of your deck for just $249. Pressure washing your deck will restore to a like-new condition, and sealing it wil ensure that it stays that way for a long time. You might have seen other deals out there that seemed to cost less but, remember, this deal includes deck sealing, which would triple the cost of those other deals you saw.
So, this is a great deal if you are looking to refresh your outdoor habitat without spending much money, so grab this deal now and make your neighbors envious!
The Fine Print…
• Please check service area map prior to purchase to see if your home is in the service area
• Please contact Deck-Renew for service area questions -- (866) 245-4007 ext. 62719#
• Limit of one voucher per service address
• No cash value
• Not valid with any other promotion
• Deal is only available when purchased here on Service Alley
• Voucher expires on 9-Dec-2012
• Please contact Deck-Renew for all service & scheduling questions -- (866) 245-4007 ext. 62719#
• Please contact Service Alley for all purchasing questions & issues -- email@example.com
This number will connect you directly to the provider and will let them know that you used Service Alley to find them.
Favorited by 5 Consumers
What others are saying…
The guys came out and did an excellent job. They inspected the deck and showed us exactly what needs to be done. We thought that we would have to build a new deck before, but the guys saved ours and made it look brand new for a fraction of price.
– Danna S.
They did a Great Job. We had a previously stained red ugly deck. They came out gave me a good advise and let me choose the color that I want. They replaced bad wood and now my deck looks like brand new in a wood color. I had estimates from other companies and they gave me the best one plus I got 5 year warranty. I REALLY RECOMMEND DECK-RENEW
– Karlen K.