-Air Duct - Clean ducts by brushing individual vents and remove debris using a 4 Stage HEPA filer industrail grade machine
- Sanitizing - Kills dust mites, bacteria and germs present in the ducts to imrpove the air quality
- Mold Treatment - Kills microbial growth in the ducts and improves air quality. This is particularly helpful for people who may suffer from Asthama and Allergies
-Air Duct Sealant - Helps to prevent future accumulation of dust and debris in the ducts
-UV Lighting - Ultraviolet germicidal disinfection is a proven and cost-effective method to kill mold, viruses, bacteria, and other disease carrying microorganisms
-High Efficiency Life Time Filter - Extends the cleanliness and efficiency of your system. The filters are washable and lasts a lifetime
-Dry Vent Cleaning - Reduces Fire Hazard caused by lint built up in the ducts
- System Cleaning - Oneof the most contaminated area of the HVAC unit is often the system itself. It is important to have the blower motor and AC coil cleaned along with the ducts to make sure the entire system free of of all dirt, debris, mold, etc
- Basic Steam Cleaning - Also known as Hot water extraction method of cleaning, this is the cleaning method recommended by carpet manufacturers. This is best suited for lightly soiled carpets and as maintenance cleaning.
- Deep Cleaning - A three step deep cleaning that is ideal for heavily soiled carpets and high traffic areas. It will also remove most spots and stains. The hard to remove spots and stains may require additional spot cleaning
- Spot Treatment - For hard to remove spots and stains
- Pet Odor Treatment - Removes odor caused by pets
- Tick & Flee Treatment - For killing Ticks and Flees
- Sanitization - Kills germs and bacteia and makes the carpet healthier
- Teflon Protection - Prevents carpets from getting stains in the future
HARD SURFACE CLEANING ( Tile & Grout, Marble, Stone & Concrete)
- High Pressure Cleaning - Using one of the most powerful machine in combination with 365 deg steam, this helps to remove most dirt and grime on the hard Surface
- Sealant- Applying sealant protects the grout from future staining
- Regouting - Remove and replace exisitng grouts
RESTORATION (Mold Remediation, Water Damage, Crawl Space)
- Mold Remediation - Remove exisitng mold and prevent future mold growth
- Water Damage - Restore areas damaged by water or flood
- Vapor Barrier - Install Vapor barrier in crawl space to prevent moisture getting into the space
The company was easy to deal with in setting up the cleaning appointment. As expected, the "deal" offer was for the most basic cleaning (wet, then vacuum?); and the purpose of it was to offer the customer a range of upgrades to the basic service for additional fees. I did select one upgrade, for which I paid cash to the on-site technician. Overall, the on-site service was relatively quick and moderately effective; and the technician was pleasant to deal with.
Scheduling the work was smooth. The technicians came and worked very efficiently. As a first time user of this company, I didn't expect very much, but felt the guys did a good job. The only compliant is the hidden costs for other things that I didn't have reference on the pricing or the extend of those services, ending paying a lot more than I originally anticipated.
I really felt that I was being pushed into buying extra services, which , now I wonder what the service alley fee was for? I did not feel safe even refusing the service because the person was in my home and no one else was there. The carpet smelled fresh for a few days then the freshness left the room.
They called me twice (once by the office and once by by the tech) to let me know they were on the way.
The techs were both friendly and professional. They did asked questions about my service options (scent, extra options, etc) without being pushy. My carpets look and smell great.
9515 Gerwig Ln
Columbia, MD 21046
Mon - Fri: 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Sat & Sun: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Closed on all major holidays